Halloween has passed and so has its style. Take off your costumes and get into some new clothes, the November Penguin Style Catalog is here. Check out all the cheats and more below.
Sweet, Fire and Water Kimono’s for the girl peng’s out there!
- The Fire Flicker – 450 Coins
- Fire Blossom Fan – 200 Coins
- Fire Kimono – 450 Coins
- The Water Ripple – 450 Coins
- Water Lotus Fan – 200 Coins
- Water Kimono – 450 Coins
- The Tremor – 300 Coins
- Earthquake Coat – 400 Coins
- Seismic Sandals – 150 Coins
- The Flip – 250 Coins
- Solar Flare Suit – 350 Coins
- Sunburst Sandals – 150 Coins
- The Side Swirl – 350 Coins
- Slope Suit – 400 Coins
- Brown Snow Bunny Boots – 250 Coins
- The Bad Hair Day – 400 Coins
- Mint Condition Coat – 350 Coins
- Lumberjack Boots – 350 Coins
- Puffle Raincoat – 350 Coins
- Yellow Rubber Boots – 280 Coins
- The Sushi Master – 200 Coins
- Sushi Master Uniform – 400 Coins
- Sushi Tray – 150 Coins
How cool is that Sushi Master Uniform? Defiantly best Penguins at Work outfit! Like all other Penguins at Work outfits it has a special dance.
Click the pink flower by the bottom of the water kimono for the Pink and Blue Flower Sandals (160 coins each).
Click the blue penguin’s hand for the Brown Leather Cuffs (100 coins).
Click the paintbrush the purple penguin is holding for the Red Viking Helmet (750 Coins). Open and close it 4 times for the Blue Viking Helmet (1,200 Coins).
Click the bottom left window pane for the Fairy Flight Outfit.
Click the bottom right window pane for the Flashlight (120 coins).
Click the middle-left window pane for the Candy Corn Costume (100 coins).
Click the crack in the stage floor for the Frankenpenguin Outfit.
Click the unicorn’s eye’s for the Horse Costume.
Click the red penguin’s teeth for the Superhero Mask (100 coins).
Click the snow on top of the leaning pine tree for the Fuzzy Boots (250 coins).
Click the blue pendant for the Blue Duck (50 Coins).
Click the mountain top for the Green Wheeler (400 Coins).
Click the top of the pine tree for the Summit Boots (250 Coins).
Click the top of the pine tree for The Gnarly Helmet (200 Coins).
Three new backgrounds and one returned background in this months catalog. The only returned one is the bottom left background. And, by the looks of it, all of these backgrounds have a vague sense of Card-Jitsu to them, no?
Hot Sauce Pin
Grab the new Hot Sauce pin at the Cave Mine.
Filed under: Club Penguin Cheats, Club Penguin News | 1 Comment »